INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING CME/CE CREDITS:
CLAIMING CREDIT AS A NEW USER OF APPLIEDRADIOLOGY.ORG
. Select the Take Exam/Claim CE Credit
2. Enter the Course Code 052014B and Email Address in the fields provided. Once entered click the "Continue" button.
3. Complete the Certification Information form and submit it.
4. Upon verification of the information entered continue on and complete the online Post Exam and "Submit". An immediate grade report will display.
5. Upon successful completion of the Post Exam click Continue". Complete the online program Evaluation form and "Submit".
6. Once submitted you will be returned to your appliedradiology.org MyCE Archives page. To access your certificate click on the “Print/View Certificate” link your Statement of Credit will display. To print it click the Print Form button displayed in the upper left corner of the form.
Note: You may return at anytime in the future and access your previously claimed credits by entering the email address and password submitted in Step 3 above.
CLAIMING CREDIT AS A PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED USER OF THE
If you have previously registered with appliedradiology.org
we recommend that you sign-in to the website before you begin.
Once signed in, select the "Claim Credits
" tab within the site navigation.
3. Enter the Course Code 052014B in the field provided and Submit. Upon validation of the course code and your certification information previously provided you will be delivered to the online Post Exam. (see step 4 through 6 above).
As a registered logged-in appliedradiology.org user, we welcome you to participate in any of our currently available online CE programs.